This Policy may have been amended since the last time you used the Services.
Effective: May 26, 2020
This Policy is incorporated into, and is a part of, the End User License Agreement (the "EULA") located at letzgo.io/eula, which governs the Letzgo mobile application (the "Application"), and related applications, mobile sites, websites, content, and products and services available on or through the Application (the "Services"). Our liability from or arising out of this Policy or any breach hereof is subject to the general limits of liability stated the EULA.
This Policy applies to all users who use the Services or access the Application. In order to access certain features and information on the Service, you must register a user account ("Account"). This Policy applies to all users whether or not you register an Account.
Personal information means information that identifies you as an individual, or that we can combine with readily available information to identify you as an individual, and is more fully described below.
This Policy does not cover (a) any information which is not personally-identifiable information or financial information, (b) ideas, suggestions, or comments you may submit about the Service (including without limitation user content you post in any social media, interactive, or publicly displayed feature of the Application or Services), which information we may use for any purposes in our sole discretion, or (c) anonymized or aggregated information such as demographic information.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a new Policy on the Application and update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of this Policy whenever you visit the Application to see if it has been updated since your last visit. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using Services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy.
The types of information we may collect and how we collect it include:
The overall mission of Letzgo is to provide the Application and Services. Accordingly, the ways we use your personal information may include:
Where stated or legally required, we will anonymize your information in a way that it can't reasonably be associated with you. We may use anonymized information or share it with third parties for any legitimate business purpose.
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, email, text and other electronic messages, or via our websites and applications.
We may share and disclose the information we collect as follows:
Letzgo may disclose your personal information with third parties in circumstances such as when it is necessary to provide the Services, fulfill a transaction you have requested, offer you personalized services, or in other circumstances that are permitted by law and consistent with the purposes for which we collected the information.
Letzgo may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. Letzgo may disclose your personal information: in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena) or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities; in other circumstances in which Letzgo believes the Services are being or have been used in violation of our policies, applicable law or otherwise in the commission of a crime; when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; or when necessary to protect the rights or property of Letzgo or third parties.
We may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, proceeding, or reorganization involving the business activities for which the information is maintained. In the event that ownership of Letzgo or its business was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, asset sale or transfer to another company, your personal information may be shared or transferred in conjunction with such transaction.
Letzgo may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
6. How We Safeguard Your Information. We maintain reasonable and adequate technical, administrative, and physical security and confidentiality measures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or acquisition. We also require by contract (other than in an emergency situations) that third party services providers acting on our behalf or with whom we share your information also undertake to provide such security and confidentiality measures in accordance with industry standards.
7. Information Retention and Deletion. You may request deletion of your personal information, or (if applicable) your Account, at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following such request, Letzgo deletes any information that we are not required to retain. In certain circumstances, Letzgo may be unable to delete your information, or (if applicable) your Account, such as if there is an unresolved claim or dispute. Letzgo may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as information which is not personally identifiable which we will use internally or in aggregate reports (as described in this Policy), as well as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, if Letzgo suspends or terminates your access to the Application because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, Letzgo may retain certain information to prevent you from accessing the Services in the future.
You may request that Letzgo:
You can make these requests by contacting Letzgo at email@example.com. You can also update the email address associated with your Account by contacting Letzgo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Opt-Outs: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Letzgo by contacting Letzgo at email@example.com. You may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from Letzgo by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as information about your use of the Services or, as applicable, your Account.
10. Protection of children. We do not wish to receive data from or about children. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and supervise all Internet usage by children. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Services by visitors under 18 years old without the consent of a parent or guardian.
11. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident you have the right to receive specific information about how Letzgo discloses personal information to others for their marketing purposes, and what choices they have. Letzgo' policy is not to share your personal information with other parties for direct marketing use unless you agree that Letzgo can do so or as provided for in this Policy. If you wish to opt-out from any sharing without cost, please see "Choices" above. Further, Letzgo is required to alert you how our websites react to Do Not Track signals. Some browsers support a "Do Not Track" feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Sites operated by Letzgo do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
12. Contact information. If you have questions or complaints regarding our Policy or practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.